Book your visit!
In these strange times, the Abbeymuseum wants to offer its visitors a safe haven of calm. The most important measure to take into account is that you have to book your visit online in advance. Opening hours are also restricted from tuesday to Sunday between 2 PM and 6 PM.
Naturally, residents of Koksijde and holders of a K-card always enjoy free entry but they too have to make an online reservation first.
Our Virtual Reality Experience is also available at this moment in the museum. Travel back to the year 1490 to visit the Abbey of the Dunes.
Do not forget to download the museum floor plan online.
We provide a clean environment and will organise your visit in such a way that you will not come across others. You can disinfect your hands with hand gel. The museum teams ask visitors to abide by several rules.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory (for people from 12 years of age).
- The composition of your group meets the rules imposed by the government.
- Do not visit the museums if you are ill or if you suffer from any of the symptoms
- Maintain social distancing, keep a distance of 1.5 metres to people who are not in your group
- Cough and sneeze into a paper tissue or your elbow
- Go to the toilet before the start of your visit
- We prefer you to pay online in advance or electronically in the museum
- Do not touch anything
- Follow the arrows and the instructions from museum staff!
- Please arrive at the museum in time for your reserved slot. Keep your discount card and/or ID card ready when you arrive.
- When you make a booking, you will receive an e-mail with practical information, including a link to the museum floor plan because for now, we do not hand out paper versions.
The museum shop is also open, during the opening hours of the museum.