Book your visit!
In these strange times, the Abbeymuseum wants to offer its visitors a safe haven of calm. The most important measure to take into account is that you have to book your visit online in advance. Opening hours are also restricted from tuesday to Sunday between 14:00 and 18:00. (starting from the 4th of July).
Naturally, residents of Koksijde and holders of a K-card always enjoy free entry but they too have to make an online reservation first.
Our Virtual Reality Experience is available again, since July 4. You have to reserve a separate ticket for this. If you want to experience the museum and the VR, book two tickets online. The VR experience is accessible for one group (maximum 5 people) per half hour. So you can do the VR experience in peace and quiet. After each visit, we clean the room and replace the earplugs and face protectors.
Do not forget to download the museum floor plan online.
We provide a clean environment and will organise your visit in such a way that you will not come across others. You can disinfect your hands with hand gel. The museum teams ask visitors to abide by several rules.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory (for people from 12 years of age).
- The composition of your group meets the rules imposed by the government.
- Do not visit the museums if you are ill or if you suffer from any of the symptoms
- Maintain social distancing, keep a distance of 1.5 metres to people who are not in your group
- Cough and sneeze into a paper tissue or your elbow
- Go to the toilet before the start of your visit
- We prefer you to pay online in advance or electronically in the museum
- Do not touch anything
- Follow the arrows and the instructions from museum staff!
- Please arrive at the museum in time for your reserved slot. Keep your discount card and/or ID card ready when you arrive.
- When you make a booking, you will receive an e-mail with practical information, including a link to the museum floor plan because for now, we do not hand out paper versions.
The museum shop and the museum café are also open, during the opening hours of the museum.
The National Fisheries Museum NAVIGO has also reopened. You can make online bookings for that museum as well.